- 2 Pizza Dough Balls
- 6 Ounces Full Fat Mozzarella, Shredded
- 3 Ounces Gorgonzola Cheese, Crumbled
- 4 Ounces Creamy White Cheese (See Above)
- 4 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Roll out the pizza dough to make a 20cm circle and place on a baking sheet.
- Slide the pizza from the peel onto the pizza stone and cook until brown and bubbly, about 8 to 9 minutes.
- Remove pizza from the oven and arrange the cheese evenly.
- Put the pizza in the oven for 10 minutes and cook until the mixture is cooked and cheese is melted.
Page Under Revision
This page is under review and updating. Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you don't find the information you were looking for, do not hesitate to contact us. We are more than happy to assist you.