Venice is the perfect place where one can find many kinds of souvenirs, such as prints, postcards, paper, masks, Venice lace, etc. The masks are some of the most typical souvenirs that one must buy in Venice, but there are other kinds of artworks such as paintings and sculptures, and there are many shops where you can buy them. Let’s see where you can find a paper store in Venice or a souvenir store.
You can find beautiful hand-printed papers and cards in many paper store in Venice. For example, you can go to Legatoria Piazzesi near Campiello della Feltrina 2511, San Marco. Here you can also find nice line in pocket diaries; the main works are made in wood, and here you can also find puppets, masks, and costumes.
If one wants to buy books, Liberia Acqua Alta is the place to visit.
You can find it at Calle Lunga Santa Maria Formosa, 5176b, and you will be overwhelmed by the vintage soul of this place. Here you can breathe the air of thousands of antique books piled up in every corner.
There is also Goldoni bookstore in Calle dei Fabbri; but if you are looking for art books, you should go to Fantoni.
Jewellery is another attraction of Venice, and the best jewelry shops in Venice are Missiaglia y Nardi. Masks, costumes, and puppets are other traditional souvenirs in Venice. You can find them almost everywhere, but we suggest you buy Venice masks at Arigliano Maschere. At the same time, Leon D’Oro is the best place to buy puppets.
Some of the main shops where one can buy souvenirs:
- Paolo Olbia: It is located in Calle Della Mandola 3653. It is a famous shop in Venice; its founder is one of the most representative artists in Venice because he is responsible for the revival of paper marbling.
- Alberto Valese: It is located in Calle Del Teatro 1920, a great shop where you will find many kinds of beautiful ornaments such as silk scarves. The principal attractions in this shop are their luscious artworks made of marble materials. It is a place that one must definitely visit.
- Polliero: This shop is in Campo dei Frari, 2995; in the district of San Polo. The shop sells patterned paper, handmade books, and other beautiful artworks.
- Linda Gonzalez: It is at the corner of Campiello San Fantin and Calle Fruttarol; there are handmade notebooks and albums.
- Il Pavone in Sotoportego e Corte Venier dei Leoni, 721 is a typical Paper Shop in Venice. Here you will find handmade notebooks, phonebooks, photo albums, and writing papers and also beautiful ex-libris, seals and stamps.
Page Under Revision
This page is under review and updating. Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you don't find the information you were looking for, do not hesitate to contact us. We are more than happy to assist you.