If your passion is skiing and you don’t want to lose the opportunity to ski in the great and charming Italy, then there is no doubt that you can have an unforgettable ski holiday. It doesn’t matter, which is your ski level. If you are an expert or beginner, there is for sure an exact place where you can enjoy this exciting activity. There are many resorts to enjoy ski holidays in Italy, some of them are Bormo, Cervinia, and how to forget to mention the Dolomiti Superski area. All of them offer excellent services, and you will surely have a great time.
If you are a solo traveller or you have a group of friends, or you want to go to Italy for a ski holiday with your family, then you must know that there are options for each possibility. If you are travelling alone, then you could book a single accommodation. If you are travelling with your children and have a baby, then you would instead book a family-friend hotel, so in each case, you must look for finding an exceptional service that meets your requirements and needs.
How we mentioned before, there is no matter what your level of skiing is, because once in the resort, you can learn or improve your skills, taking some classes at ski schools which can be found at the ski resorts so that you can take private o group lessons. The ski schools have experienced instructors that can help you to make the most of your holiday.
During the skiing season in Italy which runs from December to late March, ski lovers can enjoy spectacular ski holidays in Italy. Ski resorts in this awesome country have all to make of your visit a great experience such as discos, bars, trattorias, etc. If you go with your family, then the ski resorts offer also facilities such as family-friendly hotels. Here, we list, just a few of the many ski resorts in Italy:
- Bormio. It offers a wide ski lift system and well-maintained pistes. Along with with their modern facilities, travellers can enjoy the old market in town, the good restaurants, shops, etc. There is also a hot spring where skiers can have a relaxing time. Bormio is an excellent ski resort for beginners, so after being confident, you can experience another more challenging runs.
- Cervinia. It has excellent runs for intermediate skiers, but its extensive ski area allows skiers of all levels enjoy of a great holiday. It is one of the highest resorts in the Alps. As in other resorts, it offers different activities for visitors to have a nice experience. So it has bars, nightclubs, pizzerias. One of the exciting things to do there is descending from Plateau Rosa to Valtournenche.
- Dolomites super ski area. It is one of the best ski areas in the world. It offers simply magnificent scenery. It has over 1200 km of pistes. If you are thinking to go skiing in this area, then you can choose from their 12 ski areas which are the following:
- Alta Badia
- Alta Pusteria
- Cortina d’Ampezzo
- Plan de Corones
- San Martino di Castrozza/Passo Rolle
- Tre Valli
- Val di Fassa/Carezza
- Val di Fiemme/Obereggen
- Val Gardena/Alpe di Siusi
- Valle Isarco
If you want to enjoy your holiday thoroughly, then booking your accommodation in advance is something you must take into account. You will find comfortable apartments, chalets and the most luxury hotels, lodges and villas. Surely, you will find one, with a friendly atmosphere and that suits your expectations and needs. In Italy, hotels are the most popular options. If you want to book a chalet, we recommend you to book it in advance.
If you are travelling with children, then a hotel which offers you the facilities for them is the best option. They can include a disco, theatre, ball pool, and a particular area for babies.
Having ski holidays in Italy is a not expensive option that people who are looking for skiing in the Alps can take. Of course, France, Austria and Switzerland are good countries, when one is thinking of go skiing, but after coming to Italy it is for sure you will be delighted by its charm. So, if you decide to come to Italy to do one of your favourite outdoor activities, then Italy offered you a great unforgettable experience to live.
Page Under Revision
This page is under review and updating. Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you don't find the information you were looking for, do not hesitate to contact us. We are more than happy to assist you.